På grund af ombygningen flyttes gudstjenesterne i forsommeren 2021 ud i Sømandskirkens baggård.
Hvis du ønsker at deltage i gudstjenesterne, vil vi bede dig overholde retningslinjer beskrevet nedenfor:
Conditions required to attend worship service at the Danish Seamen`s Church
• Entry will be by registration (up to 20 people) which will be checked upon entry
• Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis. Registry via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting port chaplain on 88694828
• TraceTogether and Temperature taking will be required.
• There will be one entrance door and a different exit door.
• Participants will be asked to sit in a socially-distanced way. Family members can sit together (up to 5 members of a household)
• Face masks will be required the whole time by those attending church
• There will be no congregational singing or live music during the Service.
• There will be no Communion and there will not be any refreshments served.